Parents/carers may register their child's name during the academic year of the child's second birthday
(1 September to 31 August).
An Application Form (see below) should be completed and returned to the school office with a birth certificate.
If the number of applications exceeds the number of places available the following criteria will apply :
- Children whose home address is within the authority funding the school.
- Children who have a sibling in the school.
- Children qualifying as special priority - those who have been referred for strong medical, educational, social, physical or emotional reasons.
- Children in order of when their application was first registered.
- Children whose home address is outside the authority funding the school.
New parents are invited to a meeting prior to their child starting nursery. A Home Visit is offered to all new parents. New children attend for an “induction” session before the rest of the children return to nursery. The new intake of children do not all start nursery on the same day. Entry is staggered so that time can be spent settling each child in properly.
To download our Application Form please click on the button below (Word format version) and email the completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you are welcome to pop into the School Office to collect a pre-printed copy or to download the pdf format version below.